1) We are having our Back to School Summer Carnival on August 5th from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm! We need volunteers to help with the many fun activities- If you are interested in volunteering for this event please email Alison Sant’Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2) Children from middle-income homes have on average 13 books per child. There is only one book for every 300 children in low-income neighborhoods – we need children’s books – used or new.
3) A child’s academic career starts well before they enter school. A child’s brain grows 86% between the first day of life and the first day of kindergarten – we need educational toys and games.
4) We are always looking for Board Members and Junior Board Members who are passionate about our mission and have the time to commit to making a difference in our community.
5) Lastly, we have Mission Tours where we travel by bus through the Northside neighborhoods that PFF serves to see first-hand the devastating effects of poverty and learn interesting statistics and facts about the community we serve.
Please contact Heather Parrish at 804-353-4264 ext: 105 or email@example.com
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you!