1) We have events for our community throughout the year. If you are interested in volunteering for any event please email Alison Sant’Anna at email@example.com for more information.
2) Children from middle-income homes have on average 13 books per child. There is only one book for every 300 children in low-income neighborhoods – we need children’s books – used or new.
3) A child’s academic career starts well before they enter school. A child’s brain grows 86% between the first day of life and the first day of kindergarten – we need educational toys and games.
4) We are always looking for Board Members and Junior Board Members who are passionate about our mission and have the time to commit to making a difference in our community.
5) Lastly, we have Mission Tours where we travel by bus through the Northside neighborhoods that PFF serves to see first-hand the devastating effects of poverty and learn interesting statistics and facts about the community we serve.
Please contact Heather Parrish at 804-353-4264 ext: 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you!